frequently asked questions
1. Are your gift sets customizable?
No, at this time we do not offer the feature of customizing gift sets. However, we plan to offer this feature in the coming future. Check back soon! In the meantime, shop our curated gift sets.
2. Can I add a personal message to my gift set?
Yes! You may add a personal message as an added feature to any of our gift sets. Use the text box provided in your 'cart summary' to type out your message. Please be sure to:
- include the name of the person you want to send the message to;
- include your name (only, if you want);
- anything else you want to be included in your letter; and
- check spelling.
We will transcribe the message exactly as it appears, on beautiful linen paper.
3. Will my receipt be included in the gift set?
No, we know that many of our gift sets will be gifted to others. When you place an order, you will receive a receipt email detailing your purchase and tracking information.
4. Will my gift set look exactly as pictured on the website?
Yes, no surprises here! We have taken great care to design each gift set, so your gift set will ship exactly as pictured.
1. Is there a faster shipping method available, other than USPS Parcel Select Ground?
Yes, you have the option at checkout to choose USPS Priority Mail Express. With this shipping method, your order should arrive within 1 business day. Your shipping fee will be calculated at checkout.
2. How long does it take for an order to be fulfilled?
Generally, we will fill your order within two (2) business days. Please remember that your order will generally take 2-8 business days, from your order fulfillment date, to arrive by mail.
3. Is COVID-19 affecting shipping time(s)?
We will fill your order within two (2) business days. Once we ship your order, your items are subject to the shipping times of our shipping carrier. Given the nature of COVID-19, shipping carriers may still be experiencing shipping delays. For your reference, we provide you with tracking information so that you can check the status of your shipment.
4. Where do you ship?
We ship anywhere in the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, and all US territories). At this time, we do not ship internationally.
5. Where do you ship from?
All orders are shipped from the mid-Atlantic region of the United States. Your orders will be filled during the business week (Monday-Friday). However, orders placed after 6am ET on Friday will not be filled until the following Monday.
6. What shipping carrier do you use to ship your gift sets?
We use USPS to ship our gift sets.
1. What is your return policy?
At this time, all sales are final. We’ve spent a great deal of time creating, sourcing, and designing our gift sets -- so we know that you will not be disappointed!
1. Can I cancel or modify my order?
You may cancel or modify your order, so long as you contact us before your order has been shipped. Once your order has been shipped, we can’t cancel or make any adjustments to your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you need to cancel or modify an order, please email at us email@example.com.
2. I chose an expedited shipping option but my order is delayed. What should I do?
We are sorry for any inconvenience that a shipping delay is causing you. We fill your orders within two (2) business days. However, once we fill your order and ship it, your items are subject to the shipping times of our shipping carrier. Please, however, feel free to reach out to us if there is a significant delay.
3. Help, I accidentally provided the incorrect shipping address!
Contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with your order number and the correct shipping address. If we have not filled your order and shipped it, before you contact us, we will modify the order and correct the shipping address. If the order has already been shipped, you should reach out to the shipping carrier to see if the address can be amended. If the shipping carrier is not able to reroute the package, the gift will come back to our warehouse and you will incur a reshipment fee. We do not allow for cancellations in this scenario.
4. What is a reshipment charge?
When items are shipped back to our warehouse due to the entry of an incorrect shipping address, the customer will incur a reshipment charge (i.e. a charge for a new shipping label and new box). We do not allow for cancellations in this scenario.
5. My tracking information states that my gift set was delivered but I/the gift recipient never received it.
- Reach out to the shipping carrier (USPS) to see if they delivered the package to another place (e.g. another neighbor, a secure location at the address provided, leasing office, or the local USPS office).
- If after a few days the package is still not located, please reach out to us and we can assist you with opening a carrier claim investigation.